Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Welcome to the Wild Wimmin Blog!! 

Today, I shed my skin and stop wearing the costumes I think people want to see.

Dry
Cracked
Wrinkled
The skin I have been wearing
Peels away
To show the silky newness
That shines underneath
No longer do I need to drag myself
Along the rocks and briers
To free my soul

© Jess Ferguson 2013

Wild Wimmin is the evolution of my art to a more spiritual and grounded place.
Formerly OnceUponAMoon Studio,
I am now focusing on my Wild Wimmin Art Dolls,
Healing Dolls & Art for Your Soul.

You can find Wild Wimmin on the web at http://www.wildwimmin.com
and on facebook at Wild Wimmin

I hope you'll come along for the journey
It's going to be amazing!

To get this journey started I would like to show you the premier doll from Wild Wimmin

Mother Earth



I just loved going through the process of manifesting her.
It was definitely a growing experience. 

More to come very soon,
but now I'm packing to run away to the mountains for a very much needed 
connection with nature and some of my very favorite Wild Wimmin,
my amazing daughter, her wife & my Soul Shine, my grandson, Sawyer! 
Yay!!! Gingee (grandma) time! 

Moonbeams & Blessings,
Jess 




3 comments:

  1. Mother Earth is beautiful!

    I wanna follow the blog but all I see is a button to start a circle account :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Summer!
    The follow button is all fixed now. :) So please come follow us.

    ReplyDelete