Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Leaf Dragon Landed at Etsy


Deep in the forest where the light shines through

And the branches sway soft in the breeze,
 
The leaf dragon waits for the call of the Fae

While hidden away in the tree


Wheeeeeeee!!!  I finally got this lil' guy finished!
I was beginning  to think the universe didn't want him to make his debut! 


He's not a Wild Woman, but I'm sure they are friends.
I'd say he's a Wild One :)

I've been taking a coaching class since January, so things have been slow around the workroom/studio/ extra room that I abducted for the good of my soul/ "that room where Jess has her tree stuff"

But... by July at the latest, I should be a certified ARTbundance coach and practicioner
WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Once that happens,  I'll be opening up online creative coaching & some workshops.
I'm so excited! 

I'll keep ya posted on the developments as they happen. 

In the meantime, drop by the web site

The Etsy Store

And come like us on Facebook

Moonbeams & Blessings,
Jess


1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! He turned out great.... and you blended his paint in with the wood so well :) Love it

    ReplyDelete